Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Christ Calling Me?


Well a few weeks had gone by, and I went on with my daily routines and struggles, 
when one day the phone rang.  It was the lady from the church.  The one who told
me about Eucharistic Adoration.  
I was surprised by her call, but again, was curious.  She proceeded to tell me that 
there were some openings at some of the churches to obligate for a Holy Hour
once a week; she thought I might be interested.  
"Well," I said, "let me think about this and Ill call you back."  It's not easy for me to commit. 
 Well, let me take that back,  it's very easy for me to commit, but extremely hard for me to
follow through.  She also informed me that once you are there for your hour, you 
must remain so.  You cannot just leave Christ.  Oh boy, this was really adding 
pressure!

My day continued on in it's usual fashion; going from one room to the other, getting
sidetracked, my mind going all over the place.  (I didn't know I had ADD at the time.  Didn't even know that it existed)
It was just kinda normal for me, but over the years of this unorganized and so on... behavior,
it just was catching up with me.  I felt like I was going to have a mental breakdown!

To be continued...


No comments:

Post a Comment