Monday, June 10, 2013

God Calling June 10 The Day of Trouble


The Day of Trouble
June 10

To praise and thank and steadily fulfill your promises (vows) to Me are then, as it were,
the placing of coin in My Bank, upon which, in your time of need, you can draw with
confidence and certainty.  Remember that,
The world wonders when it sees the man who can so unexpectedly draw large and
unsuspected sums from his bank for his own need, that of a friend on for some charity.
But what the world has not seen are the countless small sums paind into that bank, earned 
by faithful work in many ways.  And so in My Kingdom.  The world sees the man of
faith make a sudden demand upon Me, upon My stores, and lo! that demand is met.
So with you, My children.  "Offer to God the sacrifice of Thanksgiving and pay your
vows to the Most High and call upon Me in the day of trouble and I will deliver you."
This is a promise for the seemingly dull days of little happenings, and a cheer for you,
My children.  When you seem not able to do big things you can be storing your little
acts and words of faithfulness in My Great Storehouse, ready for the day of your
big demand.
Arthur James Ltd., Evesham UK, Barbour Publishing, Inc.   P.O. Box 719, Uhrichsville,  Ohio
44683, God Calling 1989
ISBN:  978-1-55748-110--8

1 comment: