Friday, June 21, 2013

June 21

I EXHORT you, therefore, . . by the mercy of God, to offer
your bodies as a sacrifice, living, holy, and delightful, to God
your spiritual service.
-Rom 12:1

REFLECTION.  O holy Mary, into your safe keeping I entrust
my soul and body, this day, every day, and on the day of my
death.  Through your holy intercession, may all my actions be ordered according
to your will and that of your Divine Son.
-St. Aloysius Gonzaga

PRAYER.  O Mary, in accord with the example of St. Aloysius, I offer you this
day all my hopes and consolations, all my trials and miseries, my life and the
end of my life!

NIHIL OBSTAT:  Daneil V. Flynn, J.C.D.., Censor Librorum, IMPRIMATUR:  Patrick J.
Sheridan, D.D., Vicar General, Archdiocese of New York,  Catholic Book Publishing Co.,
N. Y.  Mary Day by Day 1987

No comments:

Post a Comment