Sunday, June 9, 2013

Mary Day by Day June 8

l
June 8

Listen, my people, to my teaching:  incline your ears to the words of my mouth.
I will open my mouth to speak parables, I will reveal mysteries of long ago.
-Ps 78:1-2
REFLECTION. Mary is the vessel and tabernacle containing all mysteries.
All that was hidden from preceding generations was made known to her.
Even more, most of the wonders of the Divine Plan of salvation depended on her.
-St Gregory the Wonderworker
PRAYER.  O mary, help me to realize that like you every person has a role in God's saving
plan.  Grant that I may fulfill my role, no matter how difficult it may be.

NIHIL OBSTAT:  Daniel V. Flynn,  J.C.D.. Censor Librorum,  IMPRAMATUR:  Patrick J. Sheridan, D.D., 
Vicar General,Archdiocese of New York, Catholic Book Publishing Co., N.Y.,  Mary Day by Day. 1987